For a great way to earn extra money from home with zero investment, click below to sign up free with NEOBUX:

Friday, June 18, 2010

GO TO SLEEP, GOD IS AWAKE

Ever imagined how the world will be if u had the ability to pause your life whenever u wished to. You like a moment and u don't want that moment to pass away, then simply pause it.How wonderful it will be.You move around the people suspended like statues,doing anything u want,feeling and enjoying this invincible power.

Sometimes i feel like rewinding my life and erase all the painful moments away so that the memories will go away.I feel like re living my life again this time avoiding all the mistakes and sadness.If i had the remote to control my life, i would have analysed my entire life by using the rewind,play and fast forward buttons and edited it the way a film making goes through.I would have made sure my life becomes a box office Hit by the time it ends :)

But then we all have impossible crazy wishes, right? Its no use wishing for something that can never turn true.But atleast by day dreaming and fantasizing about it, let me gain some moments of satisfaction and pleasure.

I know that the ultimate remote of my life lies in God's hands.He is the best one to control my life may be better than me.He has purposely blended our lives with the spices of sorrows and hard times so that we can learn how to cope with them and thus feel pain too.After all,without feeling pain, we won't realize how sweet the taste of happiness can be.If there is joy,there has to be sorrow too.Both of them goes hand in hand together.

Now, i am not implying that God should give pain to everyone.I am just imagining how it will be to lead a life devoid of any sorrow or pain.It sure will put a constant happy smile on my face but then i won't be able to know the importance of joy.If i don't feel how alive it is to be happy,what else will be there to look forward to.Life will become monotonous.So, i guess i should stop my ponderings now, got work to do :) and leave the rest to God to sort out my life.

Like the quote goes,
"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones. And when you have laboriously accomplised your daily task, go to sleep in peace.God is awake."
(Victor Hugo, 1802-1885)

2 comments:

Joy Palakkal said...

Nice Post!!
With All Best Wishes!!

Lisa said...

Thanks Joy..feels gud to c a comment..:)