For a great way to earn extra money from home with zero investment, click below to sign up free with NEOBUX:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A STRANGE EXPERIENCE

Hello Reader, today i want to share one of the most strangest experiences that happened to me one day.I bet almost everyone have gone through some weird events at some point of their lives for whom there were no explanations found.Some unsolved mysteries.Well to begin with, it so happened with me one day that i was having a slight fever and so took a sick leave from work.We had recently shifted to a 2 BHK house.The house is quite good with large spacious rooms and i just love it after staying in cramped rooms for a long time in Bangalore.

My brother left for work that day as usual telling me not to open the door to anyone.Since it is dangerous nowadays to open the door to strangers specially when u r alone.Many incidents had happened nearby where thieves come posing as a salesman and robs the house after slitting the inmates throats.So Horrible na.I don't want to get my precious little throat slitted :) so i always let the bell ringing if anyone comes when i am alone no matter what.

I spent the day most of the time lying on the bed.After sleeping for 3-4 hours, i decided that i better go watch some Tv in the Hall.So i shifted myself to the sofa infront of the Tv.I felt bored with the house empty.Wished i was better off at the office.Atleast there would have been no boredom.As i began switching the Tv channels trying to find some light-hearted entertaintment to soothe my sickness away, finally found my favourite cartoon show running in Pogo, the Tom and Jerry show.Love this show anytime.My mind soon got occupied with the wicked,bit Buddhu Tom chasing the wise, little, cute Jerry mouse endlessly and i didn't even know when i slowly drifted to a half sleep, half awake mode.

Even though i was bit drowsy, i could see that it was exactly 6.25pm in the wall clock hanging by the window besides the Tv.My brother will soon be arriving back from office, i thought gladly.It became dark outside and i was not strong enough to even get up and switch on the lights of the Hall.I felt weak from the fever and having no food.

A chill wind came in from the window behind my sofa where i was sprawled over.I felt a puff of coldness in the air, shivered slightly, my eyes half closed.Then i had a most hair rising experience in my life.Suddenly, I felt someone's sinister presence behind me.Weak as i was,i was not able to turn back and look.Fear made my whole body go numb.Then i felt it pulling my sofa backwards and i lay helpless, paralyzed with shock.Much as i tried, i could not get myself to get up and look whats behind.I wanted to scream but no words came out of my throat.I felt myself to be pinned down to the sofa by some sort of external powerful force.Just felt the sofa moving,dragging backwards with me in it.I could see the clock beside the Tv ticking by.Heart beating fast, I started praying, hoping anytime my brother will come ring the bell now and i will be saved from whatever it was beside me.

My prayers answered, the bell rang and i heard my brother's voice calling out to me.With a new found energy, I pulled myself free somehow and jumped up from the sofa and turned back.There was no one behind.My eyes went straight to the window behind, its white curtains flying swiftly as though something just passed through it.What was it? A breeze of air? The coldness was gone strangely and i began sweating.I saw the watch.It was past 6.30pm just as i had seen.The Tv running in mute,my Tom and Jerry gone.I blinked for a moment not able to phantom what was it that happened.

Bro called again,this time loudly,impatiently knocking at the door.I opened it hurriedly and started to describe him what just happened.He came in,obviously looking at me sadly as if i have gone crazy as well as sick.He switched on the lights in the Hall telling me i should go rest in my bed.But we noticed one thing together then, that the sofa was really drawn back than its original position.So what if i was dreaming, I could not have moved the sofa myself with my weak health.We were both baffled !!

Some days later we came to know that our house owner's whole family had died in a car crash terribly on their way to Tirupati.It was a tragic accident that happened some years ago.I was bound to ponder then about the unfulfilled dreams or wishes of those innocent souls.How sad it must have been to the owner to know that his whole family got wiped off just like that.May God let them rest in peace.A thought entered my mind, whether one of those souls decided to come to terrorize me that day when i was physically weak.

My mother always used to say,"Never go to sleep when the sun is just going to set.The time is not good".I always used to shrug the saying away.I am not a believer of super natural things, usually quite practical with these things.Infact, i love watching horror movies just because it amuses me :) But experiences such as this one makes me wonder what would have happened if my brother had come late that day....

11 comments:

bnew said...

hmm, you r getting pretty good at this arent u ? expressing your mysteries..I knew u liked the dark side of things spl when i saw the color in ur blog and ur interst and facination towards the "Unknown".ur poems, ur like for horror movies and even the books u read shows ur likeness towards the mystical side of things and ur strange desire to know the Unknown....As for your sofa moving...i dont want to believe its real for my friend is going to live in the same house very soon..isnt it???:)

And in all this my fav show is also the TOM n Jerry " show..its a Classic

Lisa said...

How well u r beginning to understand me :) Better believe it,dis really happened..ya hope ur frnd doesn't get to exp nythng like dis..dont tell him nything now..

Saurav said...

What a post..i could relate to this one.I too had a similar incident.Some scientific reason behind this instead of a spirit trying to kidnap u away..ha ha...Hope u will add some more..

Anonymous said...

Wowwie. That was something. May the souls of those people be at peace. God bless :)

Lisa said...

Thanks guys,ya sure will add some more..Hmmmm..may b scientific but the million dollar question is "Can Science move a sofa by itself?" I can gurantee that i was lying on it, tranced.If it was not me then who did it??

Antara said...

Oops... thank God you didn't tell me this story when I was staying over at your place...:-D would have been scared to my bones!!

Lisa said...

He he..didn't want to scare u guys away...there have been some other spooky experiences in this house but this one was the most unexplained..

pRasad said...

The souls haven't got "MUKTI" ..means they are not free from their desires..

One or all of them wanted to scare you ..they were not happy someone else is living in their place..

Please try to avoid staying alone . ( If possible change the template)

Lisa said...

Atlast someone believes it..thanks for believing that there was something..yes after dat incident i try never to sleep when alone, always put music and do my work..cant tolerate the silence..i always feel someone's presence in the house when alone..thanks again.( have tweaked the template a bit..hope its ok now? )

pRasad said...

Lolz..Yeah.. I believed.

I still feel it's not much pleasant experience while reading with this template..but neways..your choice :)

Lisa said...

Hmmm..u r rite..have replaced the transparent background now..hope it will be easy to read now..